My school offers Dual Enrollment classes at the affiliated college. Will these courses meet the ELWR?

College level coursework must be posted on an official college transcript to be considered for meeting the criteria listed for College Courses and satisfying ELWR. If the college level course you completed is posted on your high school transcript only, it will not satisfy the ELWR.