Belinda Kremer holds an MFA in Creative Writing: Poetry from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Since 1996, she has taught pre-composition, composition, advanced writing, disciplinary writing, literature, creative writing-- poetry, fiction, creative non-fiction, drama-- writing for the sciences, writing for digital media, pedagogies of writing, and writing-tutor training in Michigan, New York, and California. Belinda also has extensive backgrounds in writing program and writing center administration, and in supporting faculty in teaching writing with technology. Her poetry appears in her full-length book DECOHERENCE, and in literary journals such as Calyx and FENCE.
- Poetry Editor CONFRONTATION: The Literary Magazine Submit poetry via Submittable
- LEARNING & TEACHING ONLINE: MOST RECENT PRESENTATIONS
- Creating Space UCWP Conference Jan 2021 Berkeley, CA / Online "Forging Interspace: Analysis, Personal Narrative, Persuasion via Digital Story"
- AWP Conference Feb 2017 Washington, D.C. “The Body Electric in the Ether: Creative Writing Pedagogy Goes Online”
- First-Year Composition Symposium March 2017 University of California, Merced “We’re All Teaching Online Now: Silence, Solitude, & Space in Course Design”
- Decoherence: Poems Stockport Flats 2013
- Collide: Styles, Structures, and Ideas in Disciplinary Writing Belinda Kremer & Richard McNabb, eds. Pearson 2009