Can I register in Summer English Language Studies courses if I am under 18 or have not finished high school?

Yes — if you are over 17, a senior in high school in your country, and have traveled outside of your country before. Please note, however, that you will be in classes with adults!

All high school students MUST register via UC Berkeley’s Pre-Collegiate program(link is external).