Will my Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) course I completed in high school satisfy the Entry Level Writing Requirement if I haven't taken the exam?

No, an AP or IB course alone will not satisfy the ELWR. You must have an acceptable score on these exams to meet the ELWR. You can view acceptable exam scores on the University of California ELWR website.